The Online QAFE ADF Conversion Wizard is an easy and convenient way to convert your Oracle Forms to Oracle ADF.
The process consists of several steps:
- Use the Online QAFE ADF Conversion Wizard.
- Select the files (FMBs, PLLs, OLBs, etc.) that you want to convert to ADF.
- After the wizard is finished, your ADF application can be modified in JDeveloper.
Caution: For the best results, make sure that the Coordinate System of the Form is in Pixel in the “Real Unit” field.
To change the value of the Coordinate System, do the following:
- Select the FMB in Oracle Forms Builder
- Right click on the Form name and select the Property Palette
- Find the property Coordinate System under Physical section. Click on “More”
- Change the Real Unit to Pixel. Click on OK
- Save the Form. Note: you might get some warnings on coordinates and layout.